dirty sand
[html]

SOMEWHERE THERE'S A CRACK IN THE SIDEWALK
BIGGER THAN THE SHADOW OF DEATH IN THIS TOWN

"Oh yeah, that’s her! Corona." She was interested to hear that she too was one of his cousins. But then again, that made sense right? Hadn’t Corona mentioned that Gabriel was her brother? And Anselm said that Gabriel was his cousin too. It seemed like Inferni was a big family – and maybe Ryan would become the newest addition.

"My mother? Oh no." Speaking of her was still a bit hard, but Ryan had come to cope with her mother’s death. "She actually passed away a few months ago. She caught a terrible disease. I’m not exactly sure what it was, but she was miserable for awhile. I’m glad she just doesn’t have to suffer anymore," she nodded, feeling that familiar twinge of tears threatening to brim. "It’s just me now," she told him, almost deciding to tell him about their relationship. But then she stopped herself and stood up. Even though her fur was still damp, she pulled her dress back on. With a piece of string she had tied around her wrist, Ryan wrapped her sandy colored hair back into a ponytail before spreading out the wrinkles in her dress with a brush of her hand.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread