dirty sand
How about we archive this... Then the two can have a thread sometime after someone accepts Ryan into Inferni.[html]

SOMEWHERE THERE'S A CRACK IN THE SIDEWALK
BIGGER THAN THE SHADOW OF DEATH IN THIS TOWN

"I’ve never been in any sort of pack before," she divulged, sweeping her bangs out of her eyes with a gentle motion. She cursed herself for having cut them so short – they were the prefect length to stab at her eyes, but not quite long enough to be swept into her ponytail. She would make a mental note of that and let them grow out. "I’ll keep Inferni in mind though." She couldn’t help but wonder… would he be so open to her joining if he knew the truth? There was really only two ways it could go; he would accept her and be completely fine with everything, or he would reject everything about her. For some reason, her mind tended towards the latter of the two, even though she tried to keep her thoughts from falling too pessimistic. "I’ll see you around?" She asked, giving him one last smile, before she turned and started towards the rocks. Her departure was slow, however, because she had to watch the sharp rocks beneath her and her limbs still felt a bit wobbly. In order to climb back towards where she stashed her belongings, she would have to climb up a short but semi-steep rock face.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread