Flames reunited
(Don't worry your fine Smile um... I guess fire tender as I would like to work metal like a smithy)

Fire tilted her head slightly confused at the wolfs stuttering. She shook her head once shrugging slightly. Her mother wasn't exactly normal. Suddenly she realized her head was above this unusual male. Her ears laid back as she stooped down a bit. She jumped as she realized what his question meant... He wasn't going to comment on the sent over the border? Coughing she smiled slightly," Sorry sir, I forget my manors. My name is Fire Lynn Shikoba, commonly known as Fire Lynn. As my mother before me left, I would like to reverse her choice and join." She dipped her head low and looked to the ground a flicker of pain flitting across her features. Mother, she thought, I'm finally doing what you wished. Her heart jerked with pain that she grappled with until she managed to shove it back into the darkest corner of her mind. During Fire's internal struggle her body remained bent and still. Her respectful pose held.

With out warning her body sprang into motion her head lifting slowly full of joy. A true smile lit up her features and her tail wagged slightly," I brought down that deer for an offering, and I got you this rabbit." Her moods were swinging a bit as her more puppyish self took control of this serous situation. The older part of Fire could only watch and hope for the best.

Messages In This Thread