Flames reunited
Just a heads up: since we only record In Character posts in the post count number on your profile and not posts you make in, say, Out of Character Garbage, make sure you only post responses to In Character threads when you reply.

Also, his stutter is kinda hard to read, so you can hover for the non-stuttery version!
[html]
[/html]Claudius frowned when Fire questioned whether they would accept a woman for the position. Given that they had no firesmithing rank in name, and that the crafting rank was open to all who wished to learn, he failed to grasp the importance of her gender being a factor. Claudius recalled that Dawali had once told him that weaving was apparently "women's work", but he'd never understood how. Quite simply, Claudius did not comprehend delineations of gender roles according to profession or task.

[html][/html] "Yuh-yes, we duh-do nuh-not... ha-ave any... such... re-suh-str-ti-hi-ctions... on... r-r-rank... thuh-those a-a-are... suh-social c-c-c-onstruc...tions... cuh-created... by... cuh-canines. Wuh-we duh-do not... have... such... rules. Buh-but if.. you a-a-are... willing... to use... your skills... and abide... by... our laws... yuh-you ma-ay find... Ani-Waya... to be a puh-peaceful home. I-it muh-may be... different... fuh-from your... home... but i-i-if yuh-you can wuh-work... to cuh-contrib-yuh-ute... to the tuh-tribe... you wuh-will do wuh-well." [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread