Flames reunited
Oh man, you can read it better than I! Haha good job XD And we can end it here if you'd like or you can post again with Fire following Claudius. ^^
[html]
[/html]Her positive energy was positively infectious. When she smiled, he found himself smiling as well, glad that he would be able to accept her into the tribe with good conscious. He didn't want to turn her away, especially after she had revealed a few painful truths about herself. Although he hadn't acknowledged them, just because if he knew he did, it could raise more pain for her, he was aware that AniWaya might be her last stop on a long trip to find somewhere she belonged. Claudius had spent much of his time doing that, but his self-discovery had thankfully kept him within the tribe's borders until his journey for his spirit guide.

When she asked about bringing the things back, Claudius nodded.

"Yuh-yes. I cuh-can huh-help yuh-you ca-c-carry thuh-them," he replied. "I a-a-a-am suh-sure... yuh-you a-a-are... tired... from your journey." When he saw that she was starting to slip off, he stepped closer and gestured with his arm. "Cuh-come. Wuh-we ha-a-a-ve... suh-some... empty... huts... fuh-from puh-previous... residents... or yuh-you ma-a-a-ay... di-di-dig... a duh-den. Come, luh-let us... fuh-find... you... a home." With that, he smiled broadly, hoping to allay her fears and reassure her that this would be her home. "Wuh-welcome… to… AniWaya." [html]
[/html]
WC: 203

Messages In This Thread