Whisper of the Wind
[html]

In Character

The sound and smell of new canines was quite the surprise. When he did hear the voice, he had bounced up both with excitement and abruptness. Not that he wasn't happy, he was ecstatic. As a dog of great gregarious character he could hardly stand being all solitary and somber when he could be cheery. The sudden surge of emotion caused his hindquarters to give a sort of wiggle even optime form could not stop it. Grinning broadly, he returned the greeting. "Hello and welcome to my exclusive bit of beach! Where the weather's gray and the sand grayer." He fashioned himself to be quite witty after the remark but found his interest taken up by the strangers question.

"Oh, yes. I love to carve, I find it to be a beautiful form of expression. I never keep any pieces for long though, I usually just leave them where I make them." His smile had expanded to such that his eyes could hardly stay open. This new fellow seemed to be of the agreeable sort and the younger seemed even more friendly. She was obviously young and had an appearance of youthful naivety about her. Her guardian didn't have the same visage of peace in his countenance. There was a shadow of something but Helios did not bother to analyze it further than that. A friendly canine was a friend to him no matter their past. "I assume you carve as well?"

It was not often that others inquired about his often extensive collections of wood or pieces of antler. Even his sister had begun ignoring his slight hording habit about him. Strangers often just assumed he was just a little bit off his rocker except when he was actually committing to a piece of work, especially due to the fact he very rarely had any of the carvings on his person.

<style>
.Kowl-country p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Kowl-country b {color:#171816;}
.Kowl-country-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Kowl-country-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8AA40F; 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kowl-country-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Kowl-country {background-color:#B0BFD2; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1lUW4.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread