Whisper of the Wind
[html]

In Character

Seeing that the others were taken aback by his eccentric movement, he toned it down. His eager quivering reduced to a flicking ear or a lolling tongue. Smiling broadly, he peered over at the two that had come to him. Humming away pleasantly, he took his time in replying.

"Well, I'm used to traveling light. As you see, I have nothing on me other than my father's sword and a small knife. Life is hard in the wilderness and I have everything I need right here! Fur to keep me warm, teeth to eat with a body to wrestle with." Turning his eyes to the dark sky, he quietly contemplated the horizon. It was a very intimidating grey and there was a bit of a breeze. Smelling the air, he felt a chill run down his spine. Helios very rarely felt cold and it was a disconcerting feeling. Putting away the feeling, he tucked his knees up against his chest to try to ward off the chill. "I'd love to see your work sometime, even things that are repairs have a certain beauty about them."

Helios decided that the two were fine company to keep. He found them both rather peaceful, in a good place and content with themselves. It had been awhile since he had known such peace and tranquility, coming to the beach was a close substitute though. The wind and the sound of the water was soothing.

<style>
.Kowl-country p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Kowl-country b {color:#171816;}
.Kowl-country-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Kowl-country-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8AA40F; 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kowl-country-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Kowl-country {background-color:#B0BFD2; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1lUW4.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread