Whisper of the Wind
He grinned broadly at Helios' words praising his pack. That was right, his pack was pretty incredible. No reason for others to mock it when it helped others and had such a strong member basis. Amatha continued her small exploration over the sticks, Hadley's eyes glued to her frame to make sure she didn't get hurt. She wasn't a small pup, living in a pack full of rather large canines, but to him she was delicate and fragile. The approaching storm did earn another quick gaze out to sea before he gathered Amatha up as Helios stood.

Nodding his head he gestured widely. The storm's going to soak everything, so I want to get some wood to burn before that happens. I have some supplies already in case I have to make repairs, and I'd rather not be forced to burn that. Using wet wood for carpentry was not only difficult, it could result in warped wood and flawed work that became dangerous later on. He didn't want to wait for it to dry when everyone would be busy moving forwards, so getting a supply of it was the only option.

Messages In This Thread