Whisper of the Wind
[html]
out of character

Lifting his nose to the wind, he could detect a foreign pack in the distance. He had explored too far in that direction for it was unfamiliar to him. Helios would relish the exploration, many wolves feared the unknown, Helios ran straight forward and let hell go loose. At times, the Shepherd had a very one track mind and could not be deterred from his conquests. It could often be extremely helpful, but during most scenarios it proved to be more dangerous than beneficial. Briefly watching Amatha's tottering pace and couldn't help but feel amused by the small canines curiosity and simple smallness. (For it wasn't often that Helios was able to feel very tall.)

Turning back to Hadley to reply, he gave a half shrug, "Not really, I'm a bit of nomad at the moment. My last napping place was up in a tree and it didn't end so well." The red merle gave his best winning smile and picked up yet another piece of wood. At this point, he had a very good collection in his arms. Knowing the distance was short, he didn't mind giving himself a bit more a load to bring down to Hadley's home. The hybrid obviously had a family to keep warm. Helios couldn't recall if he even knew how to light a fire, his thick pelt had always kept him warm enough to keep on going. Though, a nice warm house for the night was very endearing. "Would you mind sparing a few feet of your floor for the weary traveler?"

<style type="text/css">
.heliraz .space {width:200px; height:300px; float:left;}
.heliraz b {color:#866f71; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.heliraz p {text-indent:0px; padding:7px 20px; margin:0px;}
.heliraz {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#160000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/aeT8y.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:105px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread