Refuse to Run
Amy watched Kohaku come over, standing on two legs as he strode forwards. She couldn't disguise the beam of pride in her eyes, watching how comfortable he was. His form was slightly different than hers, still more wild and difficult to control than her own, but it was a great improvement. Standing up she grabbed some black shorts out, and casually tossed them over to where he was. It was designed for luperci, so there was no worry about whether or not it would be comfortable. It wasn't much, but at least he wouldn't be naked.

Settling down again Amy kept the frown from her face, absently stroking across Lucias' back as she thought. The pack isn't backing down, despite how long it's been, and they're getting closer. So, I need to make sure that there are no distractions if they catch up. Kohaku, that means that you'll be in charge of Lucias in an emergency. I give you the signal, you take her and run. Adara, you will stick close to them, and if anything happens I expect you to give your life to let them escape. She didn't talk about meeting back up with them afterwards.

Messages In This Thread