Refuse to Run
[html]

The golden dog called wearing clothing 'civilized.' After shifting, she had become obsessed with him being civilized and acting like her. She had a lot of strange customs, things that Kohaku couldn't even begin to understand. Why did he have to wear clothing? Why did he have to shake hands with someone? As hard as he tried, it was difficult to find the reasons behind what Amy was teaching him. Before, the reasons were always so easy to understand, even if he didn't always get the lesson. But after shifting, things became even more confusing than usual. Even so, Kohaku learned without complaint and did his best to soak up all the information Amy threw at him.

As soon as Amy spoke of fighting, Kohaku's eye light up. His tail began to wag as he thought about fighting with the pack again. This time, they wouldn't have to run and he could practice his new fighting skills. However, Amy's lack of "we" when she mentioned fighting made his tail slow. The realization of what she meant dawned on him. He couldn't fight with her, nor stay by her side. "Wait! Why can't I fight with you? I have gotten so good! I can do it. Let Adara take Lucias, or Shadow if that stalker is around! I can help! I can shift and... and I'll work hard to learn how to control it." Did she not trust him? Did she not want him around? Kohaku wanted Amy to be proud of him, but he couldn't do that if she left him on the sidelines.

Word Count → 000

Out of character

<style>
.kohpup {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2Jwko.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#9fa86c; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:380px 0px 5px 0px; color:#545939; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #545939;}
.kohpup b {color:#3f5100; text-shadow:#545939 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.kohpup p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kohpup p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #3f5100; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.kohpup .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread