Refuse to Run
[html]

Amy's terse reply made Kohaku want to howl with rage. His black lips pulled back slightly and a discontented growl emerged from the young male. He wasn't growling at Amy, just at what she was saying. Anger and frustration rose inside of him. He wasn't a pup anymore, he didn't want to be told to run away. Fists clenched, the pup's jade eyes glared hard at Amy. His body was tense and it was clear that Kohaku would not give way on this point. Their eyes locked together and neither canine would give way.

"I'm not a pupsitter! If you don't trust Adara or that stalker then give Lucias to the wolves at Anathema. You trust them right? Or the Knights. They can watch her." Kohaku's body shook as it threatened to grow unstable again. He could feel the pull to shift, and tossed his head to the side as he tried to ignore it. The heckles on his back rose as the urge increased and pain seemed to swell in his legs. Fighting back against the need was hard and he sat for a minute panting until the urge finally died down again. "What did you train me to fight for if I can't join the important battles? And what if my mother is there? I owe her a debt of pain." Kohaku's voice grew icy as he spoke of his mother, but his eyes blazed with determination.

Word Count → 000

Out of character

<style>
.kohpup {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2Jwko.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#9fa86c; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:380px 0px 5px 0px; color:#545939; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #545939;}
.kohpup b {color:#3f5100; text-shadow:#545939 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.kohpup p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kohpup p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #3f5100; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.kohpup .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread