Refuse to Run
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

The feral teenager shrunk down at the blow. The fight was knocked out of him simply enough. She could smell the blood from her blow. Amy's brown eyes stared at his green ones, without any apology in there. He had challenged her, and the blow had been what was to be expected from such a thing. His words only made her angry again. Worthless mutt? Slave? Do you take me for a fool?

She watched him take Lucias, worried for a moment that he would harm her to get revenge against her. His grasp was careful though, and Lucias seemed pretty happy to snuggle with him. Relaxing she turned her eyes back to the fire. Worthless mutt indeed. Did he think that she would put the effort into him that she had if she thought of him that way? I won't. I never let go of what's mine, Kohaku. You're too important. Without him she couldn't have revenge.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread