Refuse to Run
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

She'd trained him well, she couldn't deny that. He knew what he wanted and was going after it with all his might. That didn't mean she'd let him. Well, she could let him fight. Just not against the pack in the scenario she was describing. If the entire pack chose to hunt them down she would be holding them off while Kohaku and Lucias ran. She wouldn't let the only ones that followed in her footsteps be destroyed, especially not her heir.

You can fight. I taught you how, remember? Her lips twitched up, teasing the hunched wolf. Moving over to Lucias and Kohaku she touched both of them briefly, her hand resting on Kohaku's shoulder and one drifting over Lucias before she met his sharp green eyes. This is in case the entire pack comes against us. Any other fight I expect you at my side, but if it comes to this you will obey.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread