Refuse to Run
[html]
KOHAKU AMAROK

OOC here!

The golden female had always taught him to seize what he wanted, to take without mercy. But she never told him what to do if she was the one standing in his way. Kohaku didn't want to fight with Amy, he didn't want to disappoint her like that. But... how could he just ignore everything she had taught him? How could she refuse to allow him the chance to prove himself? The backwards thinking was frustrating and the hard line in Amy's jaw only made him feel worse. He was doing all the wrong things, but didn't know how to fix any of it.

Amy's teasing voice was met with a cocky smile and an equally sarcastic retort. "No, I don't remember anything." Amy drifted towards them and placed one hand on his shoulder, sending Kohaku's tail into a large arching swing. He stared at Amy, his golden mother, eyes full of trust and pleading hope. Amber eyes locked onto his and gave her command again. Ears dropping and his smile fading, Kohaku looked away as his tail slowed. "Okay. I promise to take good care of her." Turning back, Kohaku licked Amy's hand, sealing the deal. He didn't like if, but it was what Amy wanted. At least she could tell him stories of the battle afterwords.

<style type="text/css">
.kohopp {text-align:center; font-family:georgia; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; color:#4d4a31; margin:5px 0px -5px; font-weight:bold;}
.kohop b {color:#f1dcad; text-shadow:#4d4a31 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.kohop p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.kohop {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#908b5b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zZJ2D.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #323020; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#323020; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.kohop .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread