Making Provisions
[html]

WC:364+ - OOC Points - 3

As he noticed movement nearby, his eyes fell from the tumultuous skies above him to lock onto the only other he could see around the place. All the others must be gathering their things and loved ones and staying sheltered. Kai's gaze held the other male for a second or two as he came a little closer, and Kai slowed in his path towards the caverns, from where this male had just emerged from, it seemed. Usually, Malakai was cold towards otehrs, especially those he didn't know, and even more so to newcomers, but this male was from Anathema, and he did try to look after others of his pack, just as he was meant to. As the male mentioned his catch, Kai nodded briefly and dropped the rabbits to the ground, licking his muzzle briefly before answering. "In a perfect world, I'd be dragging back a stag or two, but it looks like a lot of creatures have already gone into hiding from this nasty-looking weather. A few rabbits were all I could pick up from without straying too far from the pack borders."

Kai's eyes glanced over the male, immediatly noticing the few weapons not hidden by the pelt he wore. Obviously an able fighter or hunter, or both, with blades on him. Perhaps he was doing the same as Kai was - collecting a few bits of food just in case the bad weather decided to stick around. "If you're looking for some meat, there were more rabbits, just at the north edge of the pack lands. It wouldn't take long to grab a few, but I'd head back home pretty quickly if I were you." Kai motioned above them to the darkening skies. "Looks like we might be in for some fairly rough weather soon enough." Briefly shaking himself down, Kai's head cocked to the side lightly - he hadn't seen this male around lately, and for the first time in a while, he was feeling more friendly than aggressive towards strangers. "You new to Anathema? Can't say that I recognize your face. My name is Malakai." The black male's head briefly bowed in a greeting to his fellow pack member.

<style>
.Kai01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Kai01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread