Making Provisions
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Sorry for the wait.

Itzal heard a crackle in the distance and glanced away from the black wolf to see if there was any sign of what made the sound. It sounded like the weather was growing worse. Itzal glanced back to the wolf, though he had never truly taken his attention from him, only his eyes. Itzal listened as he explained his bad luck do to the weather and Itzal understood why the animals had ran, "I know what you mean. I feel like a rabbit about to be pounced on myself for some reason. Maybe the animals were smart to get to hiding." Itzal wasn't one to back down from a fight but what could he do when his enemy was nature? Itzal hated feeling like he was in a fight with an opponent he couldn't see. "I think we are in for some trouble, He said, voicing his inner thoughts with a mumble.

Itzal thought about possible taking his advice and going to the edge of the pack lands to hunt. But Itzal had hunted earlier, taking down a wounded bull. He had eaten most of it over the course of a few days, and was good and nourished right now. And Itzal had to agree with the man, wandering to far right now seemed dangerous. Itzal wanted to go and find Axelle and keep her safe but he knew that she could protect herself. Still, the worry pooling in the bit of his stomach made him decide to find her later and check up on her.

He grinned as he heard a very familiar question. He glanced at Malakai and shook his head. "No, not really new. I've been family for a long time now, almost half a year, maybe longer. But I left for a while, to take care of some loose ends." the smile that always appeared on Itzal's face when he remembered killing his uncle and his pack didn't fail to appear this time. And Itzal knew that Anathema was full of people with dark past, so he decided to share with Malakai exactly what he had been doing, "I had some people to kill. And once that was done, I had the one I was after skinned," He indicated the pelt on his back, "And returned here. I've been back for about a month now. You must have joined in the time I was gone. My name is Itzal. Nice to meet you." Itzal wasn't sure what the man would think about his honesty, but Itzal didn't care. Killing was what he did best. And killing was what part of him loved to do. Eztli stirred, awakened by the thought of death. He hungered to taste blood. Itzal grimaced, knowing that now Eztli wouldn't shut up and leave him alone for a while. But Itzal was use to that. Eztli had always been a pain in Itzal's ass.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread