Making Provisions
[html]

WC:361+ - OOC Points - 3

Kai's own dark grin had broadened a little upon hearing Itzal's words about the bloody cloth, his head bowing once more in agreement. Indeed it was. Two black males who weren't ashamed of their skills, who were instead proud of what they were capable of, what they could do.

Watching as Itzal bent to pick up the rabbit Kai had offered him, the black male felt another swell of pride within his chest, and immediatly, he wanted to run back to his mate and tell her of his triumph, like a proud little pup. This was a major achievement to Malakai - offering something to another without expecting anything in return. Of course, Axelle would be less impressed. After all, helping out other pack members was expected, wasn't it? Surely this was what other pack members did for each other all the time. As Itzal thanked him and used the same term he himself had used, a genuine smile replaced the darker smirk that he wore. Hearing the word 'Brother' when it was aimed at him gave him a warm feeling within, the same sort of feeling he got when Axelle smiled at him, when she touched him, when she made him feel like he belonged there with her. That was what it was, a sense of belonging.

Kai regarded the other male, before motioning back to the caves. "As I said, me and my mate already have some provisions to see us through whatever the weather holds for us." Kai cocked his head to the side gently. "I've heard some of the others talking, some of them think we are in for a hurricane so we might be trapped inside for a few days. You should come by and I can introduce you to her." Kai didn't elaborate on Axelle for now. "I hope that once the storm passes, we might be able to meet up again, Itzal." It felt good knowing there was another like him around the place. "I have been made the pack Torturer but as yet haven't had much of a chance to sharpen my skills. t would be nice to have another's opinion and advice."

<style>
.Kai01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Kai01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread