Making Provisions
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc

Itzal was happy to see that the male took such a liking to him. Itzal might know a few people in the pack, but he could count on one paw the number he counted as his friends. And the only one he could say he absolutely trusted was Axelle. Other people might find that a sad existence but Itzal liked it.Itzal's life style didn't allow him to have many people close to him. Even his pack, his family, were all greeted with cautionary emotions. Itzal suspected that Malakai's lifestyle was much the same. In their course of business, friendship wasn't a high priority. And killing someone you regarded as a friend was always an unhappy experience. Unless they pissed you off. Then it was a sweet moment of revenge.

Itzal thought for a second about all the killing he had done. Perhaps he should feel bad, he thought. But he didn't. The first few times he had felt bad and then it just stopped. Then it came naturally. Itzal could kill and kill and he never even batted an eye. The only bad thing that had come of it was Eztli. And the death of the first person he ever loved. Itzal tried to remember those feelings he had had for that girl, but they were gone. She was just another body. one body among countless others.

He listened as Malakai invited him to come by his den and meet his mate. Itzal hadn't heard of any recently mated couples but it could have happened while he was away. He figured Malakai's mate was just a female in the pack that he didn't know. "Thank you for the offer. Maybe I will come by, though I hear that we won't be staying in the caves during the storm. Apparently they are too far underground to be safe." He said, frowning. He didn't want to leave the caves but he was taking his stuff somewhere safe just in case they were forced too. He would retrieve it after the storm. "I'd love to see your work. It will be fun to have someone to swap stories with." He said. Eztli was talking in his head, something about showing Malakai what he could do, but Itzal ignored him. Eztli was just trying to throw him off but Itzal wouldn't let him. Not today.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread