Making Provisions
[html]

WC:278+ - OOC End with your post?

Friends was not something Malakai was used to having - Allies, perhaps, but not friends. People that could be used when needed, those who wouldn't be bothered with until they could in some way do something for him. But he felt different about this one, like he could see himself striking up a real friendship with Itzal. Upon hearing the other males words about not staying in the caves during the storm, Kai nodded a little. Of course, he remembered something being mentioned about the risk of flooding or getting trapped within the confines of the cave system. Kai didn't mind where he was while this storm passed, as long as Axelle was there with him and she was safe.

Once more, Kai offered a slow nod to Itzal when he mentioned about perhaps one day swapping stories. "Yeah, it would be good to share experiences, what works best, which methods are easier or quicker or longer." Kai was always willing to learn about subjects that intrested him and pain always interested him. Looking over to the male, Kai offered a smile. "Maybe we could go hunting or something once the storm has passed." Something had definately been achieved here - Kai had made a friend, or at least a potential friend. "I'm gonna head inside. I hope you enjoy the rabbit, Brother. It was good to meet you, and I hope to meet up with you again soon." Bowing his head as he picked up the rabbit he was keeping for himself in his jaws, he tilted his head towards Itzal before he turned and began padding off towards the caverns, to deliver the rabbit to Axelle.

<style>
.Kai01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Kai01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread