New face
Occ-Here come some awww's

Tali wasn't sure if his answer was aimed at her, or if it was his honest opinion. Either way, Tali smiled sweetly, letting loose a small giggle. He tail wagged quickly as he chewed her ear, and she growled playfully as she tried to nip the skin under his chin.

"Me? None." She said quickly before returning to their little game.
She listened to his offer; it was convenient that he wanted what Tali would love to do. She yipped suddenly, bouncing away in her excitement, "I'd love to show me around," She pushed out her chest slightly, "We could go on 'Tali's adventure tour', depending on what you want to she first."

She thought about her list of favourite places, Avalon was a wonderful place, she hadn't been there for a little while, and hoped the coming of a cold season wouldn't have effected it too much. Tali thought about taking him there first, the grassy fields where the best place to run and play around.

Excitement stole her thoughts, and she lowered her front legs, tail stuck up high, "Whenever you're ready." She said quickly, her day getting more and more interesting as it went.

Messages In This Thread