a sound of thunder
[html]

Word Count → 000

Sorry for the wait and short post

Hotaru could feel the wind, foreboding as it ruffled her fur and passed between her fingers. She could smell the imminent rain, and it brought about a feeling that was almost akin to terror. Every animal knew something was coming. There was no question about that. Instincts allowed them to recognize the unseen danger, but Hotaru's mind could not comprehend the lurking shadow. She knew it was there, but its size and form were unknown to her. Perhaps that is was made the sense of unease even more terrifying.

Skye's voice rang out like an angel's bell, calling to her and letting the blind female know that she wasn't the only one in her dark world. As usual, Skye was quick to catch onto Hotaru's serious tone. While the female was never the life of the party, it could sometimes be hard to tell when she was in a good mood and when others needed to pay attention. The next time the Leader spoke, her voice was much closer, alerting Hotaru to the wolf's gain in proximity. Hotaru almost balked, surprised that Skye had gotten so close without her knowing.

Taking a deep breath, Hotaru began to speak again. Her voice remained unflinching and steady, but a tone of seriousness coated her words and drove her body language. "I would like to speak to you about my brother, Adrian. While I do not wish to question your judgement on allowing him into the pack, I just wanted to give you some valuable information. I know my brother can be charming, but he is not who he appears to be. He is dangerous and I do not trust him." Hotaru deliberately left out details, she didn't want to speak about her family or their deaths. Hotaru despised thinking about it and almost never spoke of them. When someone asked, she would always be as vague as possible.

Quote by: Maurice Freehill

<style type="text/css">
.character-HotaruBlind b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFD700 ; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-HotaruBlind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-HotaruBlind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-HotaruBlind {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZWce2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 353px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#DCDCDC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread