a sound of thunder
[html]

Word Count → 000

ooc

Hotaru could feel her body stiffen and her hands shook slightly as she spoke. Even if she wasn't reciting the events that had befallen her, the memory was fresh in her mind. She could see her father, her family, and brother. The fear and confusion in her memory was bright and vivid, the shocked silence had been maddening. The color red was the last thing she had seen, and it had scarred her heart. Just thinking about that time made her want to run away and with the added weight of her recent grief, it took everything the blind female had to remain in her stoic state. But that was Hotaru, falling apart on the inside with nothing more than her outward facade to keep her upright.

Skye pressed Hotaru for details, but her tone was light. She wouldn't force out such a difficult subject. Hotaru inhaled, keeping her emotions in check and as far away from the conversation as possible. Like a dam that held back a flood, she persevered. "I do not wish to go into details at this time, and for that I ask your forgiveness. However, I will state that he is the reason why I am blind and he has killed before. I'm not going to pretend that I understand his decisions, nor will I defend them. Adrian claims to have his reasons, but I am not rational enough to make non-biased judgments when it comes to him and his past crimes. I wish that I could tell you more but... it is a sore subject and I hope that you understand."

Off all the things, she did not desire to be vague on such a critical issue, especially not with Skye. But the turbulent feelings inside her threatened to give way and Hotaru did not want to risk letting them loose. The grey female knew all too well how she could get and with some unknown danger approaching it was not the time for her to drown in sorrow.

Quote by: Maurice Freehill

<style type="text/css">
.character-HotaruBlind b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFD700 ; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-HotaruBlind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-HotaruBlind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-HotaruBlind {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZWce2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 353px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#DCDCDC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread