a sound of thunder
[html]

Skye's bewilderment soon gave way to shock as Hotaru described that her brother was the reason for her going blind, and that he had killed before as well. The light-hearted, friendly man who had held her children just the day before, causing his sister to go blind - she could hardly think of it, although she did not doubt whatsoever that what Hotaru said was true. She trusted Hotaru completely - and would keep an eye on Adrian.

Her lip lifted, disgusted at what her brother had done to her. "I am so sorry, Hotaru," she said, slightly anger - although not at the blind female - in her tone. "I promise, I will keep him in my sight, or in others' sights." She would not outwardly treat him differently, nor tell him what Hotaru had told her - but she would ensure that he was watched, by either her own members, or even members of Cavalieri if need be. He would not be alone for some time yet.

<style>
.skye-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.skye-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.skye-z91 b {color:#C8DCF8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.skye-z91 {background-color:#7E9BC6; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... yegift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px; border:1px solid #C8DCF8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#111F33; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.skye-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread