a sound of thunder
[html]

Word Count → 000

ooc

It was only by some miracle that Hotaru was able to keep her voice from shaking or becoming heated with anger. There was a massive lump that had appeared in her throat and the grief of her loss lapped at the walls of her brain as it tried to erode her control. Aiden and Aysun were gone, her family was gone, her eyesight would never return. Now her brother had chosen to haunt her boarders and reappear in her life like an unwelcome memory. If it weren't for the fact that Hotaru had an unfortunate amount of practice controlling her facial expressions and emotions, the blind female would be unable to speak by the weight of her emotions. Despite all of her efforts though, Hotaru couldn't keep her body from clenching and her hands from shaking as she spoke.

Skye's reaction was to be expected, although Hotaru couldn't help but feel disappointed that the Leader didn't denounce Adrian outright and swear to send him packing. Even so, there was clear anger in her voice. Hotaru bowed her head respectfully. "That is all I ask for Skye. Thank you for hearing my thoughts. I shall leave you and your pups to enjoy the day before the storm hits." Disappointment crept seeped into her thoughts as she turned away. Why hadn't Skye said she would force him out? Why did Adrian get to stay? Why did he even come back?

Quote by: Maurice Freehill

<style type="text/css">
.character-HotaruBlind b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFD700 ; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-HotaruBlind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-HotaruBlind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-HotaruBlind {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZWce2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 353px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#DCDCDC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread