Stick to 'em
[html]

While he wanted to take the lead to secure the thought of shielding Eclipse from whatever was bothering her, there were a few factors stopping him. The most important was that she had begun to choke up, and he was hesitant to move far from her and Grace in case she suddenly broke out into tears. But, it did not seem that she was on ther verge of tears, or at least it seemed so, at least. Another reason he couldn't actually lead them was for the fact he didn't quite know where Vinátta was; he had traveled near there once, on the boat, though. For him to be a the forefront might as well been a wish to walk in circles for hours.

Lykoi... That sounded vaguely familiar, but the name was faint in mind, and he could not place where he had heard it from. Robert's sharp eyes narrowed a bit when Eclipse stated that the Itachi man told her that her father was dead. While he did not know much about Eclipse's family--in fact, there was little to nothing he truly knew about her relatives--but he knew that it was an uneasy subject for a reason. As she trailed off her words, he had the sneaking feeling about what he had said, and thus did not press her to continue her sentence as he jumped to the conclusion.

"Well, you don't have to worry about that man. I'm sure if we came across him, we could handle him." He looked over to her, and grimaced a bit at the thoughtful look that clouded over her face. He glanced up at the sky, and suddenly pointed at it. "I think it's going to rain soon. Do you think we could make it to the pack before it storm, or do we have to start looking for some shelter?" He didn't want to stray her away from important thinking, but he didn't want her to fall into some remorse silence, and maybe distracting her would help a bit. "I rather not sleep under a tree in the rain."

<style type="text/css">
.gentlesheeprob b {font-weight:bold; color:#756C46; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.gentlesheeprob .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.gentlesheeprob p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.gentlesheeprob {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#dfd6bf; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qNqCU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #738085; padding:153px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#857c73; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread