Stick to 'em
[html]
(337) OOC: GASP!!! That is a cute table, though the bolded words are rather hard to read!!

They were silent as they rode on. It was Robert who startled her out of her silent thought, and she looked at him, biting her lip. She shook her head when he said she had not to worry about the man. She breathed in then looked at the sky, the wind blowing through her hair as she stared up; “We should keep going. As far as we can, there is not shelter from the wind for a while yet, and we are close to Vinatta,” She said and urged her horse faster which in turn urged Robert’s horse as they both were at odds. They sensed something as Eclipse was starting to sense.

The silence was great but she knew she would have to tell him. “I do have to tell you though. the second time he confirmed it.... he said the same thing. The... the third time was worse. He was acting odd, and then he told me he is my brother. That he killed my dad.” She took in a bit of chilled air and held for a second; “It is why i can’t let it go. I shot at him but I did not hit him. Though if I ever do see him again I’ll pierce him through the heart for doing what he did to my family.” She said growling now, her hackles rose halfway but she shook herself, she wasn’t angry at Rob. “Come on we don’t want to be here too much longer, I think it’s bad luck and I swear he was stalking me before. He could do it again.” She said and pressed her horse into a canter. She wasn’t sure what she wanted to see for Robert’s reaction to her tale and news but she wasn’t going to try and find out either, she was scared that she might turn on him as her own brother turned on her father, as her grandfather had done to so many...

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread