that's all i ask for
[html]

Blarg, sorry for the wait. Getting back into the school habit is tough XD And yes, why don't we wrap this one up Smile
wc 316

It felt good, to be able to give this sweet young girl some form of comfort. Even if they were practically strangers. A smile returned to her slender visage as Ryan seemed to calm down and regain her composure. "You're more than welcome. I understand how important it is to be able to confide in someone. I'm glad I could be that person for you." It was a dilemma the sable femme knew all too well. After her mother's death, she had wondered around for almost a month without talking of it to another living soul. Finally when she had opened up about it to Naniko, it had been hard, but afterwords she had felt so much better. It was all just part of the healing process.

Emerald gaze watched as the coyote yearling stood up and collected her possessions, ready to take off to talk to Anslem. Inferni? That was where he lived? When she and male had parted ways on the coast he said she could find him in the human city. And from appearances alone Anslem looked much more like a wolf than he did a coyote. Not that it mattered to her, Savina wasn't biased against coyotes. Maybe Inferni wasn't as bad as it was made out to be then, with someone like Anslem, and soon Ryan among their ranks. Her heart lifted as Ryan said that she would like to be able to find her again. The Indus very much had the same hope. "You can find me in Twilight Vale. Its a pack not far from here. You're welcome to visit me whenever Ryan. I hope you do." Her bushy tail patted softly on the damp forest floor. She made her way back to her feet and wrapped her arms around the girl one last time. A quick hug before she left. "Good luck. I'm sure everything will go fine."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread