Danger from mother
OOC:Why am I always late to these sort of things?

Lukos looked at the sky, frightened. He's seen storms in his days, but this was ridiculous. Earlier he fled from his home in the village, hoping it would be alright when he got back. If it grew worse than it was now, he might not be returning to anything. Not like he left much though. All his belongings were the items in his pouch and the clothes he was wearing. He did fix the ground floor and a bit of the second, though. Well, that's life. The only thing to do now is to wait it out and see what can be done. And waiting here is NOT a good idea. At the moment, he was hiding behind a tree, certain to be uprooted at any moment. He heard the Angela howl for the pack yesterday, but he foolishly thought that the storm wouldn't be too much of a problem. Now he wished that he would be a little more wise like others of his age.

Regardless, it would be smart to find better shelter. Going back is out of the question. His temporary shelter wouldn't last for much longer. He had to find some shelter on the high ground, and his best bet would be where Aeron is. Alright, here we go.. He started walking low to the ground, the wind blowing harder than before. What felt like a lifetime passed, and Lukos finally reached the entrance of the cave where the Angela was. Out of breath, he greeted her and the pack member freaking out inside. "Hey, how's it, *huff*, going? That storm's, a real, *deep inhale* killer." Exhausted, he walked in. "I'm gonna go, somewhere.". He walked further in the cavern, finding a good resting spot by the wall. He gave a nod to Aeron. "Mind if I stay here for a bit?"

Messages In This Thread