Danger from mother
[html]

WC:300+ PP has been cleared by both Vannah(Decue's rp'er, and Aeron's rp'er)

Charm knew something was up, Aeron had been acting as if on high alert about something, and with Charm living most of her life within a valley, a lot of rain didn’t faze her. She didn’t like it, but it didn’t faze her. The winds that howled through the house, and the wind that scare her to even walk out of the house, that's what scared her. The crows had warned her that there was going to be a change in the weather soon. When Caly had told her that the weather was changing the female thought she meant that the fall season was coming very soon. Not the howling winds. Charm whimpered as she could hear the howling of the winds from outside of her and Aeron’s home. She wanted to send her slave to see just how bad the weather was. But she didn’t want to risk her running away the first chance she got, and letting her outside to check the weather was the a prime shot for her to run away.

Walking into the untreated wing of the house, the female opened the door, she was taking good enough care of the white mate stealing female. She made sure she was on a leash at all times if they were outside, and Charm made sure that she had more than enough food, and drink. Walking over to Deuce the Sawtooth lady bent down as she clipped Deuce’s leash to her collar. Softly running her hand over the white female’s face, Charm whispered softly. ”Wake up my pet, my beloved mate and our leader is calling us. “ Charm was not an overly harsh being, in fact Charm was always caring and very sensitive. However the crimes that Deuce had committed, was very worthy of the treatment that Charm gave her. Tapping her foot twice she gave a hard tug on the white female’s leash. I said get up.” Charm snorted as she tugged the white female to the pack meeting as she found her spot next to Aeron, looking at her for a second, the female pushed her head into shoulder, snuggling into her. Charm waited for Deuce to say something; in fact she was looking forward to it.

<style type="text/css">
.CST-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#008000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CST-01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CST-01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.CST-01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8YOyQ.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 167px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.CST-01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6e5c91; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread