Danger from mother
[html]

Word Count → 469

OOC: halalalalaalaaaa sorry i'm latenesss → Table © kiki

It was hard not to know what was going on. Serenade had told them that there was some big storm on the coast, and Panda had been out to the coast to check it out. Venom had gone with her, and together they had realized that there was a hurricane on the coast. Panda and Venom both knew that they would need to leave the caves for the storm. They were not going to risk getting flooded out, and the moment they came back from the coast, they looked into the Temple of Helios and they assessed if the Temple would collapse or if it would survive. The stone was still sturdy in the Temple so they decided that they would move there and more than likely stay there for the Hurricane and well after it. It wasn't long after that the winds would start picking up. They had little time for doing the things that they needed to before they could be ready to move, but they'd manage. They'd done it before in Florida, so here would be no different to them. The rain started to fall, and Panda and Venom were still out and about when this happened, and a call came from the howling winds. The Angela called them.

The two wolves shifted down to their secui forms, for easier movement in a hostile terrain and they ran towards the Howling Caverns. Soon enough, the two drenched, hulking, secui wolves ran into the entrance like two bats flying back into hell. They immediately went to the cavern with the Angela and the rest of the pack and they each shook their pelts of the water that it collected and then they looked around at the amount of faces and then to the Angela. That's gonna be one hell of a storm, my Angela. spoke the shaman as she looked at the Angela. She wondered where her daughter was briefly, for she expected the child to be attached to the older woman's hip by now. She shook her head of the spite she held for her Angela for deflowering her child like that. She knew that any mother would be the same way though.

The chocolate eyes of the woman were on the golden Angela still when she decided to speak once more. We aren't safe in the Caverns, My Angela. This storm isn't normal. spoke the shaman as she took a seat next to her soulmate, who did the same. Other than that, the cloud-watcher and her soul-mate said nothing. They simply sat still, as if they were statues and they stared at the Angela. They wanted to know why they were called, so they could go back to moving their things to the Temple of Helios.

Ven

<style>
.pv-triad {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rzOB2.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.pv-triad .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.pv-triad .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.pv-triad .divider {border-bottom:1px dashed;}
.pv-triad p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.pv-triad b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;color:#422202;}
.pv-triad i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.pv-triad u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread