Danger from mother
[html]

**Hey All, just wanted make sure things were clear. This thread is taking place in a cavern above the main cave system. As it won't flood and our characters will be safe. Smile **

This is none manditory.

Aeron knew being on the coast Anathema was in peril. There was something wrong about this storm much stronger then she'd ever really seen. Though the worst things she had survived were the sand storms of her desert home. Well it was sort of a desert.

Aeron was watching and Waiting for members to gather. She'd do her best to keep those safe and pray those who could not get her did not Perish in the storms wake. She looked at those who gathers and tried to smile to Medusa. Calm your self my dear, all will be alright She spoke calm and sure like a leader. even though she thought silently to herself that she hoped she was right.

Another few enters Lukos and a new member Einarr. He must have been greeted by Mido. She looked at Lucos. I would not call my pack here if I were just going to toss you back out to the storm. She said smiling looking to the other wolf. Thank you Einarr, I'm sorry you've joined us at such a terrible time. Though atleast you can talk to so of your pack mates while sitting safe from the storm. Aeron smiled as she turned to see the Lykoi child walk in. Elody Child come in come in get warm and dry She spoke smiling.

Her mate came and and snuggled to her. Aeron eyes the collared wolf. When had charm taken a slave. Had this been that other scent Aeron had been smelling on her? She glanced at the wolf she would find out where she had come from soon enough. Golden eyes turned to Panda and Venom entering. She smiled a bit even though she knew the mother must hate her. Panda I'm glad your safe I'm not sure what we'd do if we lost our Corson Lillith seemed to be missing but Aeron knew the young girl was on her way. It seemed as though by mother and lover the young Behr girl appeared and joined the others.

Behind her sat Catrin and Gideon two pack mates who were closely related to the Ganesa woman. Aeron smiled a bit as she moved towards Panda. I fear there may not be to many safe places in this storm.

<style type="text/css">
.Aestar-sdb0109 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ae9dbc; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Aestar-sdb0109 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Aestar-sdb0109 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Aestar-sdb0109 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#010107; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8oRFk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#323d90; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 10px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius: 20px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread