Danger from mother
[html]

Word Count → 540

OOC: rawrnessss → Table © kiki

Panda noticed the soft smile that Aeron gave to her and Venom, and Panda felt as if she should smile back at the Angela, mostly out of courtesy. She then spoke words to her, of how she would not know what they would have done if they lost her. I don't know what I'd do if I lost me either. I'm sure Venom might flip his shit a little bit. joked the Corson with a nervous chuckle streaming after her words, and she nudged Venom with her shoulder in his tattooed arm. He chuckled only because of her awkwardness. Oh, that's simple, I'll just come to the after-world and get you. purred the Italian in quick response, as if he barely even thought about the words before he spoke. Venom was in a frisky mood, and Panda could feel it in his aura. It was because of the storm. Venom was always fascinated with storms, and he actually enjoyed storms in a some twisted way. He was a weird one, that Dasa, but Panda loved the shit out of him. She couldn't help but love him. You can't get away from me that easily Panda. We're supposed to be together for longer than time. Remember? whispered the Dasa in the Corson's ear and he held a thick smile on his lips as he spoke those words to her.

Panda watched as the Angela came closer to her, and she let her chocolate eyes rest on the Angela firmly. I agree... Venom and I are not staying in the caves. The Temple of Helios feels like good energy to Venom and I, so we are staying there, My Angela. the Corson spoke to her, figuring that she might as well tell her where they were going to be since they were definitely not staying in the caves. Chances were that their three chambers in their den system would be flooded out. Panda had things that needed not to get wet, so she needed not to stay in the caves, and she could not stay here, because others who were scared of the storm should be here. Sure, she was the Corson, but if someone was hurt, she would brave the storm to come see them if she needed to.

She then turned her head to the newly proclaimed Rakeeb. It was strange to her that only within a week of his rank rising to Eligos that he would suddenly be Rakeeb. Panda was curious about that, but she felt as if something like this might happen anyways. She hadn't truthfully thought that it would have been Mido. She thought that maybe Aeron would promote her mate to be the queen beside her. It was a topsy turvy contraversy that Panda really shouldn't spend her time thinking about. Either way, she looked at him, and noticed his kill, and went to answer him. Ya' didn't anything really, Mido. she still wasn't used to him being a higher rank than she. He'd always been on her level or lower, so it was just strange to her still. I'm glad to see that you're hanging in there though.

Ven

<style>
.pv-triad {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rzOB2.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.pv-triad .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.pv-triad .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.pv-triad .divider {border-bottom:1px dashed;}
.pv-triad p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.pv-triad b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;color:#422202;}
.pv-triad i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.pv-triad u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread