A Storm is Brewing
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Her hackles raised, realizing that someone else had entered into her place. The slave poked her head out shyly, a sharp word from Amy sending Adara back into the wagon. She wasn't very useful, though she kept Lucias entertained and out of danger when Amy had to deal with the messier segments of her business. Lucias was currently in her sling, her head poking out and sniffing in the direction of the strangers. Amy grabbed a bow quickly, selecting an arrow and stringing it. If any of them proved a threat she'd take them down.

It was a sparse few seconds before she had the strangers located and her bow trained on the black one, the more dominant of the pair. Her senses didn't forget about the second though, seeing them as equal threats, though taking down the black one looked like it would be more difficult. Shaking her head Amy growled. Good. It would be a shame to have to stay down here with the stench of rotting flesh. If they tried to attack her Amy would kill them without hesitation. My name's Sunders. As long as you keep your distance I'll let you leave when the storm parts.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread