[aw] Evil on the wind
[html]

Word Count → 265 :: I delayed more than you! ...not that I'm proud. >.>

Ataxia tried to give the pair a smile to show that she was grateful for the help, but it did not come out quite right; it was difficult to smile while wind was blowing her hair in her face. The hybrid shook her head in an attempt to clear her vision. "Only the entrance - and the stairway to the second floor, but I've got a slave working on that." It was actually quite easy to fix any leaks in her ceiling. Since her home had another floor, she could simply climb up to that section and place a stone or something thick over the hole. She had not to do that in a while, fortunately and so was confident in her home's ability to weather the storm without the ceiling leaking.

The younger woman picked up as many stones that she could carry without straining herself and then turned and directed them to her dwelling place. "This way," One paw pulled aside the pelt to allow her guests in. "Just put them on the floor. I'll figure out how to use them later - I mean, I can't block the door way yet, not while we need to go in and out." She deposited her load not far from the entrance, pausing to glance up at the other point of weakness; the stairway. Gjalda had not yet returned, and briefly she wondered if she would have to do something about it on her own, then dismissed it. She'd give him a little more time - besides, she knew very little about construction or woodworking and didn't have the materials or the tools.

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/isouZf6qbMVQM.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:233px; height:178px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread