Memories of the Sun
[html]
(302) Lol xD Hope you don’t mind the PP of him getting up? I try to avoid these things, but I also DO want to get my 300+ word count, ya know? Smile

Rio stood in the hall with her eyes on the man. She was aware another pack member was coming up the stairs towards them, and noticed the man’s sudden coldness. Though, at least his bitterness was not intended towards Rio. As the small coyote peeked in and asked if she were bringing the red man with her, Rio nodded. ”Yes, he will be coming down with me shortly.” She would not let him sit up here alone. Whether the coyote woman disappeared back downstairs or not, Rio turned her full attention back on the man.

Seeing he had difficulties moving, whether or not he was old (because he didn’t look it), Rio rushed over to aid him. She held out a hand to help him up, and offered him an arm to hang on, to walk and support himself with. Rio was not a strong girl, and she was actually rather wimpy herself, but she could aid him as much as possible; and she would aid him as much as possible.

As the man lifted himself with shaky muscles and bones, Rio carefully aided him toward the stairs. With the condition he was in, she wasn’t sure how she was going to get him down the stairs. Luckily, there was no ‘fire’, and they didn’t really have to rush that much. They just needed to be down there before tomorrow, and she was sure that they had enough time until then. She walked him to the landing, allowing him to loop his arm with hers. They walked slowly, and Rio recognized who he was. ”Hey, aren’t you Strelein? The one that fell on me the other day?” She giggled slightly. ”Well, I’m not going to let you fall this time.” He would probably bring her down too, if he were to fall.

<style>
.riogarg { background-image:url(http://i46.tinypic.com/xnygrn.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#a82a02; width:506px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000;}
.riogarg b {color:#ffefb4; }
.riogarg p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.riogarg p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread