brutality of nature
The snarling winds and ominous clouds sent her into another fit of anxiety. She was now shedding more fur at an alarming rate, patches of skin were showing and instead of their usual light grey color they were a sick looking pale shade. She thinned even more, something she didn't think was possible and spent several hours pacing back and forth whilst frothing at the mouth and rolling her eyes wildly. She shook and whined, why did this have to happen now. Again she looked out at the rolling black clouds and whimpered, Keldava was out somewhere in this mess, the storm that was threatening to destroy their homes.

Then the howling started, at first she ignored it, willing herself to pay no attention. But the longer it went on the less she could not not hear it. She tried to cover her ears with her paws to no avail, it pierced even there. Eventually she had to give in, her feeble weakness no match for it's strength, the Captina would not be ignored. Temo followed her, ushering their children behind her, she had made them all come, not wanting to separate them up more even though they struggled to walk in the wind, Temo's body providing some barrier for them.

As she approached the Captina she crouched down and shuffled forwards on her belly with her ears pinned back in the manner befitting an omega, a Scoundrel. It wasn't her voice that spoke, shaking with such hopelessness and fatigue,

"I w..want to stay in my h..home. D..don't make me l..leave it." She was scared, scared of facing the pack after what she had done, all of them would know and all of them would judge her on her actions. All of them would hate her, she was the worst of the worst, a vile creature to be reviled and spat on.

Messages In This Thread