brutality of nature
[html]

Skye was satisfied to see Jace not argue with her, rather going inside the shop as instructed; there, at least, her and her family would be safe. She looked out into the wind, raising her hand to shield her eyes from the stinging droplets of water being fired at her face, attempting to see any more faint shadows of members coming to take shelter in the shop.

Soon enough, she could scent a stronger scent of d'Artisan wolves coming, and could see Kenna and Adrian emerging from the thick foggy air. Kenna ran inside after a large tree's snapping could be heard, and Skye flattened her ears, not joyful of the sound. Adrian went inside, as well, but not before asking Skye what was going on.

"A powerful storm," she yelled over the howling of the wind. "It's the biggest one I've ever seen. Stay inside - I have to call the others!" The sooner that the door was closed, the safer it would be inside the stone shop. She closed the door with much effort - she had to fight against the wind, but soon enough, it was closed fully. She squinted into the town, wondering who was coming and who needed to be rescued.

<style>
.sunnygift b {color:#5782A4;}
.sunnygift p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin: 0px 0px 10px 0px;}
.sunnygift {font-family:verdana; font-size:7.5pt; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:10px 0px 191px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/022V5.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#FFFFFF; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread