how at last i'd find in you the missing part of me
*grin* Una is a moron! Anyway, he will wake up in my next post and they can talk. xD[html]
[/html]Two words.

Unatsikanogeni twitched and opened his mouth, but he couldn’t quite register what she had said—or his brain was blocking the words. He saw the beautiful grin on her merle-splotched face, the almost breathless quality of her voice, and tried to smile in return.

Pregnant. That meant puppies, usually, growing in her belly, probably just tiny little dots of life but still: babies. His babies, or he thought so. Babies.

Una opened his mouth again, looking a bit like a fish out of water as he sought some appropriate response. What could he say? This was good, right? They hadn’t really tried for puppies (other than doing the deed necessary for entirely different reasons), but this had to be good, it had to be or they’d be out of luck.

“That’s,” the ruddy-furred man managed to say, “that’s great, love, that’s… That’s wonderful news, I mean, huh, you’re pregnant and, and that means that in uh, nine weeks, or a little less, we’ll be parents and—” He blinked slowly. “And…” he exhaled, but suddenly there wasn’t enough air, and then his vision went dark as he passed out on the floor of their hut.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread