how at last i'd find in you the missing part of me
[html]
Out of Character

Bahaha

In Character

The canine blinked, rather terrified by the fact that he'd just passed out. Of course, she hadn't expected this to happen. "Unatsi?" she said, dropping to her knees and gently shaking him with her hands. Amber eyes widened frightfully, taking in the sight of the male passed out on the floor. "Wake up!" she demanded pitifully, ceasing the shaking of his body and simply kneeling on the ground, waiting for him to come to.

<style>
.mf-sdb0109 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.mf-sdb0109 b {color:#7f8a64;}

.mf-sdb0109-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#4f4f4e; text-shadow:#5f5447 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.mf-sdb0109-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.mf-sdb0109 {background-color:#fefefe; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8f877a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DsT6k.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread