Preparing for the worst
[html]

OOC Figured I'd go ahead and post, people are still welcome to join though! Hop in whenever

Word Count → 000

The tawny knight's ears twitched to the sound of Hadley's approach and he nodded in agreement."I figured you would show up, I can use as many hands as I can get." Hazel eyes glanced over all the windows left to go then at the ever darkening sky. "The faster we get this done the better, I'd rather not be stuck out here when all hell breaks loose." He nailed in the board, waiting as Hadley secured another. The job was faster with the two of them, but not fast enough. The courthouse would need to be finished first, and with only two of them the task was daunting. The hybrid didn't notice the smaller red pelted fellow as he sauntered up and quirked a brow as the petite man worked his way between them. Alister was on the tall side for a luperci, but it seemed he'd come to live in a world of giants, he had to admit it was mildly refreshing to have some height over someone again.

His attempt to catch his attention had worked rather well, although the way he addressed them took the tawny man unawares. Handsome, huh? He hoped he was being sarcastic, he'd never been called handsome by a man before. The accent caught his attention. There seemed to be many Italians present within Casa. "Er...Evening," he stated awkwardly in his British accented voice, pausing just long enough to muss his mane. "...or what's left of it," he added shortly after peering up at the sky again briefly. Best to keep tabs on it, he wanted to be prepared should the heavens suddenly decide to let loose.

He indicated the pile of timber scattered about off to the side, "should be some in that pile there, I made sure to pick up a few spares." He addressed the pair of them, "Seal it up as best as you can, it doesn't have to look pretty as long as its covered, that should be good enough, we need to keep moving if we want to finish in time." Alister had never led anyone before, and felt a bit odd as he gave out instructions, but there were much more serious things to be worried about and he did so as best as he could. His new pack was counting on him, and he was eager to prove his worth. At least here he had a chance away from the war and soldiers who'd hated him simply for being alive. No one here seemed to care that he hadn't any parents, or the fact that he was of mixed heritage, the man beside him was much the same, in fact.

<style>
.alistersteps .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.alistersteps p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alistersteps b {color:#4c5e5b; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.alistersteps {background-color:#dff1d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8P7Ke.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#597150; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.alistersteps .inner {margin:0px 5px 200px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.alistersteps p.wordcount {color:#4c5e5b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread