Preparing for the worst
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

He was shaking his hand to ease the throbbing when Hadley turned to ask after him. "Yeah, brilliant..." He murmured in reply, wincing at the pain. It still hurt, but he was able to get back to work quickly enough. He'd be keeping an eye on the Italian from here on out, that was for sure. Some men liked that kind of thing, but...Alister wasn't one of them. His comments about their Sole had him perking up his ears. His russet dipped tail swayed a bit behind him. He was in good company, at least. "Ah, I'm in good company then." He didn't understand the expression that crossed the fox pelted male's face, but then again he didn't really want to ask and he only furrowed his brows.

Hadley seemed reluctant to relinquish the timber he'd kept aside for his projects, but they needed it. "I'll help you replenish your stock...when this is all over." He assured him, though there was question in his voice. He couldn't be certain that they would all survive, although, the more they did to prepare significantly increased their chances. He didn't want to think about it really, but nothing was certain, after all.

"Alright, that should about do it for this side. Sebastian, if you could work on that side. I'll take this one." He looked to the carpenter, "Hadley, secure the shops and houses. If you need help, just ask for it." He was straight to business and the winds were picking up, they needed to hurry. Leading still felt odd, and his orders were more requests than anything else, he was uncertain of himself, but strangely it didn't seem to sound in his voice which was unfaltering. He moved around the corner, gathering an armload of boards, nails sticking out from his muzzle.

<style>
.alistersteps .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.alistersteps p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alistersteps b {color:#4c5e5b; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.alistersteps {background-color:#dff1d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8P7Ke.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#597150; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.alistersteps .inner {margin:0px 5px 200px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.alistersteps p.wordcount {color:#4c5e5b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread