Ten Gallon Headache {AW}
He would have reached up to stop her from touching her bump, but she had already pressed her fingers to it. His eyes were watching her, noting the dizziness evident when she attempted to rise. He took her by the shoulders and guided her back to a sitting position. "You did pass out, but your stallion here raised the roof." He cast an approving glance at the horse, then returned his attention to the woman.

She thanked him for the help, and a smile touched his lips. "It wasn't a problem, Miss Foxleigh. I'm Taliesin Dir Rhiannon, but everyone calls me Tal. I'm the pack's overseer of the council, but more importantly, I'm also our healer." It said a lot of the scholar that he placed more importance on his position as a healer than on his position as basically second in command. "Now sit still while I look you over. Feeling any nausea? Any pain...besides the pain of the bump?"

He was concerned she might have a concussion. There wasn't much he could do except treat the symptoms. He needed to hear what she had to say before making a decision. If she said she was nauseated, he'd give her a sliver of ginger root to chew on. If she was hurting... what could he use? Would it be safe to use willow, or would he need to use poppy seed oil? Was she bleeding? He lifted his fingers, drawing them away to peer at them.

(( Sorry about the wait! D: ))

Messages In This Thread