Ten Gallon Headache {AW}
OOC: My apologies for keeping you waiting! DX ...And for the shortness of this post.

IC: Usually Kenna would be appalled to have to be carried someplace due to an injury. She was tougher than that. But with the throbbing, the nausea and dizziness threatening to incapacitate her once again, Kenna really had no choice but to allow the healer to assist her. Sighing softly, the cowgirl closed her eyes with a frown before giving a small incline of her head. She didn't want to make any drastic movements for they only seemed to make everything worse.

"I guess I've got no choice really..." She agreed with the white male and looked to Dust who still watched on anxiously. Speaking reassuringly to her companion, she gave a soft smile seeing the stallion so worried. "Don't you worry Dust, I'll be alright. Taliesin'll take care of me." Dust simply gave a soft whimper-like neigh but otherwise seemed to relax. Kenna then turned back to her pack mate. "Alright...I'm ready." She then waited for Taliesin's assistance in rising to her paws. She didn't trust her balance at the moment. Giving the healer a serious look, but speaking with a light hearted tone, she gave him a teasing warning. "Just don't drop me okay?" She chuckled softly, but quickly stopped for it made her head throb more. Then sooner she got fixed up, the better. She didn't want to have to deal with being so helpless for too much longer.

Messages In This Thread