[p] grow till tall
[html]
Shiloh Dawnbringer

The dark, willowy girl stood and adopted somewhat vulnerable posture, and Shiloh halted her steps to stick her staff into the ground and lean against it. She wasn’t sure what would have triggered fear or unease in the other wolf; Shiloh did not look very dangerous, and she relied on that fact when it came to getting information out of others or letting them underestimate her when it came to a fight. Her brow furrowed for a moment until the girl asked a rather curious question, at which point realization dawned on Shiloh—the stranger was blind.

“Yes,” the white she-wolf called, letting her voice remain soft but carry gently across to the other. She let her usually quiet steps grow a bit louder as she padded closer, still stopping a ways away, glad the other couldn’t see her frowning. What was a blind wolf doing this far from her territory?

“Straight ahead of you,” she said, as if her voice didn’t already make that obvious. “My name is Shiloh; I’m from Vinátta.” She finally let herself huff. “Where are you from?” she asked, her tone clearly stating the additional question: “And why aren’t you safely there?”

Word Count → 000

This'll be interesting later since they're pack-mates now. xD

<style>
.shilime {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qhEow.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top left; background-color:#f0f7f8; width:98%; max-width:600px; margin:0px auto; padding:325px 0px 5px 0px; color:#383a3a; text-align:justify; font-family:tahoma;font-size:13px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #383a3a;}
.shilime b {color:#477ab7;}
.shilime .name {font-family:'Dancing Script'; font-size:50px; color:#477ab7; text-align:right; margin:15px; text-shadow:#383a3a 1px 1px 4px;}
.shilime p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.shilime p.ooc {font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #477ab7; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.shilime .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread