[p] grow till tall
[html]

lol yep! xD God Lena you're terrible

It seemed that the truth dawned upon the woman, since her once muted steps were now noisy, and easily picked up by keen ears. Lena turned her whole body towards the voice and the steps, and allowed a wide look to come upon her, as if headlights were being shined upon her face. But, as the voice continued to speak, the girl became visibly calmer, and assumed a small but peaceful stature.

"H-hi, miss Shiloh," she murmured, loud enough to be heard from the distance the woman had put between them, but hushed. She took a pause, almost bashful in nature. "I don't know where I am from--it doesn't really have a name. I think it's a couple of hours away from here, but I'm not sure..." Her head then hung low, and she stated, "And I'm looking for something to hunt. I found a bird earlier, but I scared it off before I could catch it, though; I think it saw me, but I don't know. I was resting... I'm sorry if I am close to Vinátta. I won't be here long." After all, she had to get something to eat.

Another pause came to the girl, and she suddenly stammered, "I-I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you my name! I'm Lena... Sorry I forgot to tell you." Her head hung low and ears pressed against her head as she awaited for what the woman would have to say in response to her tardiness, thin but furry arms wrapping themselves around each other.

<style type="text/css">
.shiningplant b {font-weight:bold; color:#77b03f; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.shiningplant .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.shiningplant p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shiningplant {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f9f5d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6604B.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #727061; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#727061; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread