[p] grow till tall
[html]
Shiloh Dawnbringer

The dark, blind girl seemed to relax slightly when it became evident where Shiloh was and that she wasn’t trying to be secretive about her whereabouts. She still sounded timid and shy, but the Vináttan could work with that; she couldn’t work with fear so much, especially not with a disabled wolf.

The stranger was evidently lost, and the woman’s forehead crinkled before she sighed. She had the urge to admonish her for leaving her home—for traveling a couple of hours in her state of being, even. She was sure that the fear was enough punishment, though, and that the girl would get plenty of scolding if she got back home. Shiloh almost wanted to offer, but she’d likely get lost even with her eyesight, and she didn’t have the time. Her charity only extended so far.

When the girl mentioned hunting (before launching into a plethora of apologies), Shiloh glanced at the rabbit still clutched in her hand. She shook her head and stepped a little bit closer. “My name is Shiloh,” she told Lena. “You aren’t that close to Vinátta, not in danger of trespassing, anyway—if your nose still works. That’s just where I live.” Her ears fell back into her blonde mane as she contemplated her next offers. “If you want, I can take you to my pack, and maybe from there we’ll figure out where your home is. And…” She glanced at the rabbit regretfully. “You can have my meal, dear one.” She didn’t know at this point whether to hand it to her or not; throwing it would be crude, but she was sure an abrupt approach and a bloody animal thrust at Lena would scare her, too.

Word Count → 000

I suck I suck I suck. :C

<style>
.shilime {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qhEow.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top left; background-color:#f0f7f8; width:98%; max-width:600px; margin:0px auto; padding:325px 0px 5px 0px; color:#383a3a; text-align:justify; font-family:tahoma;font-size:13px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #383a3a;}
.shilime b {color:#477ab7;}
.shilime .name {font-family:'Dancing Script'; font-size:50px; color:#477ab7; text-align:right; margin:15px; text-shadow:#383a3a 1px 1px 4px;}
.shilime p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.shilime p.ooc {font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #477ab7; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.shilime .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread