[p] grow till tall
[html]

nope you don't suck i love you /noms

She heard the nearly muted sigh from the woman, and her masked face warded off the smile that threatened to show, but she did allow the coy, small upturn of her mouth to appear. While part of her knew it was wrong to be tricking her, the risk and basically the point she was not supposed to do it attracted her to continue the front.

"Oh, that is good that I am not near your pack," she murmured, brushing her elbows with hands, "I really don't want to trouble your pack." At her offer, Lena nearly jumped on it, wanting to complete this trick to her fullest, but then she remembered: Temeraire. Oh, how it will be priceless to hear him in shock at her appearance within his home as a little girl looking for a meal, but she knew that he'd blow her cover. He was sharp, but she could not count on him to catch on fast, especially when he would verbally recognize her.

So, she shook her head quickly, and raising her hands slightly away from her body and waved them as if warding off something. "Oh, no, no! I c-couldn't possibly impose! I know where my home is, I just can't tell you how to get there, t-that's all..." Her stomach greedily growled at sound of food being offered, and took a tiny, petite step forward. "...W-would you? You'd give it to me." Another shuffle-step closer, her posture hunched as if she was prepared to take flight, yet she advanced carefully and slowly. "Are you sure? I-I'm told when it gets cold, animals sleep a lot... It is hard to find animals when they are quiet."

She was about two yards away when she and paused, and she faced the woman with rounded, pearly eyes. "The rabbit... it smells yummy, though."

<style type="text/css">
.shiningplant b {font-weight:bold; color:#77b03f; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.shiningplant .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.shiningplant p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shiningplant {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f9f5d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6604B.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #727061; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#727061; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread