Refugee of the Sea
[html]
(--) Lol, okay. xD

The wind screamed in her ears as she watched into the darkness ahead of her, having to cover her eyes with her free hand. The rain was still beating upon her as hard as ever, and by the way it pounded onto her fur made each raindrop feel like a fast, sharp prick, causing her back to ache immensely. She looked to her stallion, feeling sorry for him, as she knew he must've been feeling the painful rain bullets as well. Vlad eventually turned back to the borders, afraid that perhaps Xy couldn't hear her, or maybe she wasn't there after all. What was she to do in that case? Just go to another camp and ask permission to stay there momentarily? Would they even accept her? The dark she-wolf felt her ears droop as she thought of this, and she began to consider just leaving the borders and turning back. Though it would be a painful journey back to the lands she called home, she could still take the risk if need be.

However, her green eyes widened as a very faint call floated toward her on the wind. Vladislava had to strain her ears just to hear it over the storm, but when she did, she sighed in relief. That must've been the Issor. It had to be. Otherwise she would be disappointed, but perhaps she would still be accepted to take refuge here.

A figure drew near soon after the returning howl, and the Russian recgonized her only when she was right on her horse's toes. X'yrin called out her name, though the way she pronounced it was a bit off, though this was only natural. Her name wasn't common here, so Vlad assumed not many could say it correctly. The red-haired Secui asked her why she was out in this type of weather, and where she was sheltering at. The heiress felt her eyes soften a bit, but more out of loneliness than sorrow. These were times where she needed a faithful pack to belong to, and she had waited until the last minute to realize it. Had she put it off any longer she doubted she would even be at Sangi'lak's doorstep right now, much less be wandering the general area.

"I have no place to take shelter in," she answered, raising her voice so the other woman could hear her. "I was trying to find somewhere to take refuge when I came across your pack's borders. I hoped you might have room to take Dmitrii and myself under your wing until the storm has settled, X'yrin." She dipped her head, but had to squint her eyes as rain threatened to foil her eyesight. "Please... I will most certainly repay you if I can just stay for a few days. That is all I ask for."

<style type="text/css">
.vladibridge b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8d7f6c; }
.vladibridge p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vladibridge {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#bbaa90; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KwBEP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8d7f6c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b4338; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread