Refugee of the Sea
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form;Secui -> Optime Date: 20th Sept

Just what was X’yrin doing on the back of the horse. That was the one thing going through his mind as he padded through the storm leading the female towards the alphas den. He could only imagine that the two of them had been out and had met, but therein lay the proper question. Just how had that meeting gone? There was of course the idea of violence though it didn’t explain the helpless, frantic calls for help. And he was sure that if there was some sort of kidnapping attempt then she wouldn’t be following him right now. More than likely X’yrin had collapsed due to her illness, an idea that caused him to curse and grumble under his breath.

He would emerge out into the clearing and headed quickly towards the Alphas dens. The mountain providing enough cover from the wind that it would be slightly easier for the group to move on in. He was slightly hesitant about entering the Alphas chambers, after all Jaden was probably already out for his blood, making him even edgier by moving in on his territory (further) would likely be an error. Though in this instance he had little choice. He would begin to shift once inside, transforming himself into his hated Optime form for the advantage of being able to carry X’yrin. He headed over to the horse (assuming she was there) and would lift X’yrin off of the horse's back and gesture for the female to follow him into the Issor's Den as he laid down the Alphess on her bedding.

” My name is X’ies, now tell me…just what happened out there?”.

Word Count:276

[/html]

Messages In This Thread